Platinum Coaching Plan with Coach Dana Lyons
Finish Strong Coaching Head Coach Dana Lyons is a USAT Level II Certified Coach, has been coaching professionally for over 13 years and has been competing in multisport events over the last 30 years. Living in The Woodlands, Texas, Dana coaches a limited number of duathletes, triathletes and runners of all abilities. Dana knows that not every athlete has an endless supply of time and resources, and as a result, understands that training for multisport and endurance sports challenges athletes to find that unique balance with family, career, training and life. Setting goals, identifying strengths and limitations, and structuring training plans and time effectively are essential to success. To that end, Dana combines sports science, experience and an unmatched enthusiasm to provide each athlete with the tools they need to improve their performance, reach their potential and fulfill their goals.
Training programs are tailored to each individual to ensure optimum performance and proper balance. Dana takes great satisfaction in helping athletes train smart, achieve their goals and stay healthy. If you’re serious about reaching your goals, you owe it to yourself to seriously consider his custom coaching plan.
If you have any questions, you can contact Dana directly by clicking here.
Note: Platinum level contracts encompass a full calendar year, although consideration is given to requests for 6 month commitment.
Platinum Coaching Plan
As a Platinum Coaching Plan client, you receive the ultimate in one-on-one consultation and services to maximize your training. Limited openings available. Includes;
- Detailed review of past training, injuries, fitness tests, race results and development of future goals
- Run, bike and swim assessment (every 6 months)
- Custom weekly training schedule sent in one to two week blocks based on the athletes preference
- Detailed personalized daily workouts custom designed for athlete
- Dana’s feedback on key workouts
- Premium Edition TrainingPeaks.com account
- Unlimited communication initiated by the athlete via email, text and phone
- Race strategy and nutrition consultations as requested by athlete
- A GPS watch and heart rate monitor are required and a power meter is highly recommended for this level of coaching
- Annual Training Plan with twice a year meetings to set goals
- Unlimited alterations to the Annual Training Plan
- Finish Strong Coaching technical running short sleeve and long sleeve shirt, race singlet and visor or hat
- $225 set up fee
$425/month for multi-sport
$300/month for run
Additional complimentary and discounted services and products available for Platinum Coaching Plan clients:
- Free clinics and seminars
- Complimentary coached triathlon group swim workouts ($1080 value)
- Complimentary coached group track workouts ($360 value)
- Complimentary Trigger Point Therapy GRID roller ($40 value)
- Monthly open water swim workouts (seasonal)
- 50% discount on training camps
- Complimentary annual custom bike fit ($300 value)
To view all complimentary and discounted services, performance testing, and products available for Platinum Coaching Plan clients, visit Discounted Services Here.